By Kat Perry
Thanks for visiting coupons.onlineshoppingcouple.com, a guide to the best online shopping websites. I’m Kathleen, (Kat for short) and along with my husband Michael, we do about 90% of our
shopping online. You can read more about us, our shopping habits, and the reasons we created this website – right over here. Watch the brief video below to learn even more about us, and our strategies that help us save tons of money while we shop from the comfort of our Internet connection!
Over the years we’ve become more prone to shop online rather than in retail outlets for reasons outlined below.
- We save LOTS of time with commuting to malls, grocers, and retail shops.
- We have found many online retailers will drastically discount their prices if you buy direct from them online.
- Coupons, savings codes, and promotions. You would not believe the amount of discount codes we have come across and put in our coupon vault!
- Convenience. Click. Add to cart. Checkout. Wait. All from the comfort of our home.
We buy products ranging from food, electronics, consumer goods, skin care, health products, and even those awesome vapor cigarettes! You’ll be amazed to see what you can get online – at a cheaper price – versus venturing out to wait in lines and pay more.
We are big advocates of helping people navigate the web for the best deals, and often times recommend certain places to shop. These sites not only represent hot products, but also awesome values. We speak from personal experience when we make recommendations, so you can buy with confidence knowing we’ve checked out every retailer listed on our site.
The goal is save time, money, and keep everyone’s bank accounts liquid with extra cash!
As a big fan of beauty products, I’ve created one of the web’s largest collection of skin care product reviews. It’s a landscape I enjoy, and there certainly is no lack of products I get sent to sample, pick through, and try out.
Michael is more of the stereotype ex-high school jock, and he is still very active working out and keeping up with sports. His recent reviews include the Skull Candy Crusher headphones, and he won’t shop anywhere online for sports apparel other than his favorite supplier, Under Armour. He’s even secured a deal with the brand to bring you Under Armour coupon codes that allow you to save money on this awesome brand!
Kat advises all skin care enthusiasts to read her Elite Serum Rx review – it’s her secret to keeping young and one of the most read reviews on the site. She also starts off her day (much like Super Model Alessandra Ambrosio) with a very cheap yet effective vitamin c skin serum. You’ll be surprised at how you can get some of the best name brands, as well as up and coming brands, for ultra low prices.
Here are a few basic tips for buying every day products online.
- Always keep your eyes on consumer savings blogs (like ours!) We constantly update the site to talk about sales, new coupon codes, and promotions. Sometimes we find out the morning of the sale, the night before, or during the sale. Join our newsletter and you’ll be alerted just as soon as we are!
- Use coupons. Have you ever noticed that most e-tailers have a field at checkout that says “enter coupon code.” They are BEGGING you to save more money. It’s there for a reason! Use coupons, like the ones we supply, and you’ll be amazed at how much money you can save weekly, monthly, and ultimately, annually. Imagine if you saved 15%+ off your grocery bill, your smoking habit, or your skin care products? That’s thousands of dollars per year you can use to take a vacation, do some home improvement, or just sock away for a rainy day.
- Shop at the recommended retailers. Amazon.com is a big place to shop. It’s 100% safe and they supply a wide range of products for any lifestyle. We don’t recommend any e-tailers that have poor ratings, customer service, or a less than stellar reputation. Likewise, we do put out warnings when we come across a seller that is not up to our standards.
Enjoy our site, and please leave questions, comments, or reviews wherever you see fit!